All Colecraft Narrow Boats for sale in the UK
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120163
• Built in 2014
• Quality steelwork by Colecraft with a euro-cruiser style stern with enclosed taff rail and large locker seats, and locker/seats in the well deck. There is a set of wood lined steel side doors in the saloon. Pram cover to the rear deck. The exterior has had a full repaint in 2019 by Matt Gibson at Redhill marina.
• Beautiful light and airy fit-out to a high standard by the owner. The interior has just benefitted from a cosmetic refresh by Matt Gibson at Redhill marina.
• Engine: Be... read more
Juno is a 62ft trad style narrowboat powered by a sought after Kelvin vintage engine. The vessel has a modern layout and high-end off-grid systems, which make it an exceptionally comfortable liveaboard that blends contemporary elements with classic charm.
The vessel was made by highly respected Colecraft Engineering in 1994, professionally fitted out to a high standard by Narrowcraft with all the extras and attention to detail that both companies are renown for and has been maintained in pristine conditions. This boat was originally a bespoke construction for its first owner w... read more
|Length:|| 62' 4"|
|Location:||London London UK|
|Price:|| £69,950 Tax Paid|
A family boat featuring a modern 2 bedroom reverse layout that is augmented by colecraft signature square stern with enclosure. As you come down the rear deck you enter the gallery, it has a welcoming contemporary style with cream faced units one of which, houses an integral Thetford cooker with oven, Stainless steel sink and a fridge/freezer, glass rack and wine rack. A large ' L' shaped dinette that converts to an additional bed with under storage. Under gunwale shelving. An ideal area to relax with your family or entertaining/dining with friends. A spacious bathroom comprises of s... read more
I have started painting the top coat, similar colour scheme to sister ship pictured, but a darker blue and cream. So option B is no longer an option, unless contacted in the next few days?
Option C still available.
Engine room has been completed, picture added.
I have lowered the asking price.
Boat is scheduled to go back in the water beginning of June.
Something a little different? I am currently working on the boat preparing her for sale. She is out of the water in a secure yard so can be viewed by appointment, where you can inspect the hull yourself to save survey fee... read more
|Location:||Stoke on Trent Staffordshire UK|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120181
• Engine: Classic 1949 3 cylinder Lister FR engine in it’s own engine room, with a classic two speed gearbox.
• Stylish steelwork by Colecraft with a trad stern and two pairs of side doors with top hatches in the engine room. Cratch, A-frame and board to the front (cover not present). Exterior would benefit from a repaint.
• Originally fitted-out by Colecraft, she has painted ply and T& G with painted solid wood trims to the ceilings and painted ply with painted solid wood trims to the cabin... read more
This boat was originally intended for hire fleet use. With the build completed in 2020, this new boat has been finished to a high standard and is available for sale. Fittings include stainless steel water and holding tanks, Aquadrive, Beta 43BHP Engine. 4 or 6 berths. Oak lined. Superbly design boat which handles with ease and built to last.... read more
|Location:||Long Itchington Warwickshire UK|
|Price:|| £99,500 Inc. Tax|
- 59ft 1990 Traditional Style
- Blacked in 2016
- Brand new Dometic 12v fridge
- 3x 12v TVs
- Brand new immersion and calorifier fitted November 2018
- Brand new washing machine fitted November 2018
- Brand new Eberspacher Hydronic D5 and radiators fitted November 2019
- Victron Energy MultiPlus Compact Inverter 1800w
- Vanette Oven and Grill
- Brand new bathroom fitted 2018
- Hobbit Stove
- SeaLand Traveller Pump-out toilet
- Engine: Thornycroft 110 Inlander
- BSS: till 09.10.2020... read more
|Location:||OX5 3FQ Oxfordshire UK|
2x13kg propane gas cylinder + gas bubble gauge
Seating both sides deck table
Large integral water tank.
Dinette converters to 4ft6in bed
large sofa seating
Penguin fire with small oven,, fitted in 2016
Small seating with underneath storage
Stoves 5 burner hob
New world oven with separate grill 600mm
beko 600mm washing machine
beko condenser dryer 600mm
Beco fridge freezer 500mm
Galley style with fitted units
4ft bed and single wardrobe
4ft6 bed fixed
Double wa... read more
Colecraft 68Ft 2013/2014
Fully vetus equipped including
Bow thrusters,4x 135 watt batteries,solar panel,hospital silencer,1300 litre water tank [estimated],500 litre fuel tank,composting toilet,washing machine,fully fitted Ikea kitchen with glass splashbacks,full sized gas cooker, bath with shower over, current bss certificate.
Walk around double bed.
This boat is a fabulous live aboard.... read more
|Location:||West Midlands UK|
A completely new way to look at Narrow boats. Comfort, quality, practicality and space!
Tingdene Boat sales in conjunction with the renowned family business Colecraft engineering have developed a new Square stern Narrowboat range featuring a spacious cratch with space to locate 2 chairs or a BBQ all with full standing headroom below the cratch cover if fitted.
Fitted out to exceptional quality with a comprehensive standard inventory - Range includes 46 - 52 & 58 reverse layout and 41 with Sea Otter 41 interior design. All with seating and table in the aft cockpit.
Contact your local T... read more
|Location:||Reading Oxfordshire UK|
|Price:|| £158,286 Tax Paid|