Brentford London UK|
We are selling this beautiful boat Divertimento, as we are relocating abroad.
Divertimento is fully set up for continual cruising. The solar panels offer lots of energy to power the boat with no shoreline power required, although in winter months when it’s cloudy, you can charge the leisure batteries using the engine if necessary, to get all the power you need.
The kitchen is lovely to use, it has a nice big sink, a great cooker, a blue retro swan fridge, wooden worktops and colourful Mexican tiles. There is plenty of shelf and cupboard space.
The bathroom has a nice spacious shower, with a good flow of hot water and a new gulper pump. It has a Simploo compost toilet that is under a year old and a good sized sink and a little bathroom cupboard.
The living area feels spacious, with a cosy multi fuel stove, 2 seater sofa and a Samsung TV to watch Netflix, Amazon Prime etc. There is fold down desk and chair to work from.
The double bed is comfortable, my husband is 6ft1 and he has enough room to enjoy a good nights sleep. There is also ample headroom through the boat.
At the front of the boat there is lots of space to store clothes, hanging, shelf and drawer space. With a rack to store shoes.
We’ve had loads fun cruising on Divertimento, last year we completed the London to Oxford loop, including a stretch on the tidal Thames. There is an anchor onboard and we will leave two lifejackets.
The cruise stern is perfect for sitting in the sunshine, playing scrabble or enjoying a few beers.
Looking forward to showing you Divertimento, you will love it as much as we do as it’s a wonderful houseboat.
We are currently moored in Brentford, London.
The boat includes:
• Engine - 1.5 L BMC Marine diesel – serviced 2020 in good working condition
• 2 Adult lifejackets
• Inverter - Victron Energy Pure Sinewave Phoenix 12
• 2 big Solar Panels & Blue Solar Charge Controller MPPT 150/45-TR charges 2 leisure batteries
• Multi fuel Stove - Morso Squirrel 1410
• Aldi Comfort Boiler for both hot water and central heating – serviced late 2020
• Bush AG56SB Gas Hob Grill and Oven – just over a year old
• Swan Fridge Freezer – New since early 2020
• Flat screen Samsung TV and wireless router (sim card needed)
• Simploo compost toilet – Installed 2020
• Shower pump - Whale gulper 320 – Installed December 2020
• Spacious Shower
• Large Water Tank – holds 3 weeks worth of water for 2 people
• Boat Safety Survey – valid until July 2023
• Last Hull Survey 2018 – In good condition, needs to be blackened in the next 12 months
• Annodes in good condition
• 1 double bed
• 1 two seater sofa and 1 chair
• 1 fold down desk
• Lots of storage in the front of the boat – hanging and drawers and shelves
• Cupboard in bedroom and under bed storage
• Ample kitchen cupboard and shelf space
• 2 big cupboards in living area
• Shoreline power supply lead
|Make:||Warwickshire Flyboat Company|
|Model:||54 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||1.5 L BMC Marine diesel|
|Length over all:||54'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.