|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120281
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta marine 38 hp marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 gearbox, fitted new in 2017. Aquafax electric bow thruster.
• Quality 10:6:4mm steelwork by Tim Tyler with a trad stern, and forward cratch and cover.
• High quality fit-out by Valley Cruisers in light oak faced ply with solid light oak trims to the ceiling, and cabin sides, and carpet to the hull sides. The floor is laid with carpet throughout, apart from the galley and bathroom which have tile effect laminate.
• Forward saloon with two full height corner cupboards providing ample storage and storage steps to the front doors. Built in L-shaped sofa that converts to a double berth, with a drop leaf table and built-in shelves. Samsung TV and Sony radio/CD player.
• U-shaped galley with a range of wooden cupboards and solid light oak shaker style doors, wood edged tiled worktop and ceramic tiled splashbacks, with an inset stainless-steel sink and drainer. 240v Montpellier fridge with separate freezer compartment, a built in Vanette gas oven and grill with separate Vanette 4 burner gas hob. 700W microwave oven. Wood lined steel side doors opposite the galley, painted with Roises and Castles and with a Perspex inner screen.
• Fully tiled cabin bathroom with a tiled shower cubicle with a mixer shower and bi-fold glass door, Tecma macerating pump-out toilet and a vanity unit with inset wash basin and cupboard below. Storage cupboard to the corridor outside the bathroom.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a fixed double bed that extends to 4ft 6in, with storage below. Overhead cupboard, shelf with drawer and full height double wardrobe.
• Rear trad area, with an Indesit washer dryer in a cupboard. The electrical equipment for the boat is housed here. The rear doors are painted with Roses and Castles.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, Mastervolt/Heart Interface 2kW inverter/charger, 4 x 220ah leisure batteries (new Feb 2021). Brand new starter battery. Horn and navigation lights. Central heating by Webasto diesel fired boiler via 4 radiators. Water heated by the engine heat exchanger and the Webasto boiler. Stainless steel water tank.
Joint Affair is a beautiful 1998 53ft narrow boat, built by respected builder Tim Tyler. She benefits from having had a new Beta Marine engine fitted in 2017 with approximately 2,200 hours. She was last out of the water for blacking in 2019 with 2-pack epoxy. The BSSC expires in April 2025. She would make a lovely, versatile starter boat for cruising holidays, or as a compact live-aboard. Viewing recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Joint Affair|
|Fit Out:||Valley Cruisers|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||53'|
|Fuel capacity:||44 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||130 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.