|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120260
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Classic 1953 Gardner 4LK 4 diesel cylinder engine and gearbox, the engine was fully refurbished in 2014 with a new starter and water pump, and the gearbox refurbished in 2019. Push pull gear selector and throttle controls at the rear.
• Stylish 10,6,5 mm steelwork by Steve Haywood created as a sympathetic tribute to a traditional working canal boat, Thetis features tarps and ropes over a steel superstructure with a trad stern, giving beautiful classic lines. Two sets of steel side doors in the engine room along with a pigeon box to the roof.
• High quality fit-out by the first owner giving 2 plus 2 berth accommodation in painted panel (with a T& G style finish) to the cabin sides and oak faced panels with solid oak trims to the hull sides in the forward sections of the boat. The Engine room and Boatman’s cabin are fully lined in painted T& G. The flooring is wood effect laminate to the saloon and galley, tile effect laminate to the bathroom and utility room, and painted boards to the engine room and Boatman’s cabin.
• Spacious saloon featuring solid oak steps to the front deck, with wall mounted shelves either side and a free-standing sofa bed that converts to a double berth. Wall mounted 27inch Samsung smart TV and Huawei wi-fi. The front doors consist of fully double glazed wooden inner doors with solid steel outer doors for security.
• Modern walk-through galley featuring high gloss cream cupboards and drawers with wood effect laminate work tops and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Slot in Currys Essentials gas cooker featuring an oven grill and hob. 12v Shoreline fridge. Breakfast bar with two chrome stools.
• Walk-through bathroom featuring a square shower cubicle with bifold glass doors and thermostatic mixer shower. Vanity unit with feature inset ceramic washbasin and storage drawers below. Thetford Porta Potti Cube 165 toilet.
• Utility room housing the electrical equipment for the boat, and the plumbing and calorifier. Built in shelves, storage drawers (with combination lock) and hanging space.
• Engine room housing the Gardner engine and running gear for the boat. Two sets of side doors (both with mahogany access ladders). Pigeon box to the roof.
• Rear Boatman’s cabin containing fold down Boatman’s double cross bed, child’s single, drop down table, cupboards, ticket boxes and Warrior Gabriel solid fuel stove. Fully painted white, with traditional roses and castles detail.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline. 5 x leisure batteries. Intelligent Power pure sine wave 1kW inverter, Sterling Power Pro Charge Ultra battery charger. 1 x side mounted solar panel (180W) with a Tracer EP Saver MPPT Solar Charge Controller. Hand held brass horn, and headlamp. Galvanic isolator. Heating is by provided by the Warrior Gabriel solid fuel stove via a back boiler to 2 radiators and a heated towel rail. There is also a diesel fired 2kW space heater under the well deck. Water heated by the Warrior Gabriel back boiler, solar panel and an immersion heater. Large stainless steel water tank.
Thetis is a truly stunning working boat style trad stern narrowboat built by Steve Haywood in 2014. She is a three-owner boat that has been very well maintained and cared for and is currently being used as a secure and private live-aboard. Thetis features a classic Gardner engine in its own engine room and a traditional Boatman’s cabin. She looks almost new inside. She was last out of the water in December 2019 for blacking and has 4 anodes and a galvanic isolator. BSSC to March 2023. Viewing is highly recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Fit Out:||First owner|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||57'|
|Water capacity:||500 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.