|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120209
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta Marine 40hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with a Velvet Drive hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10: 6: 4: 4 mm steelwork by Midland Boat Company with a trad stern. Cratch and cover to the front.
• High quality fit-out by the first owner in painted ply with solid light oak and painted trims to the ceilings and cabin sides and carpet to the hull sides. The flooring is laid with wood effect plastic laminate throughout.
• Versatile two plus two berth accommodation.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner cabinet, and storage step, two sets of built in shelves and cupboards. Morso Squirrel stove (with a back boiler) on a tiled hearth, two seat sofa bed. 28” LG TV and JVC radio/CD/DVD player.
• Pullman style dinette with storage below. Wood lined steel side doors painted with Roses and Castles opposite the dinette.
• Walk through galley with a range of solid oak cupboards with a mix of wood effect laminate and tiled worktops, tiled splash backs and inset sink and drainer. Full height cupboard/wardrobe. 12v Frigidaires fridge with icebox a slot in gas cooker with oven, grill and hob.
• Cabin bathroom with a tiled shower cubicle with a mixer shower and curtain. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Thetford cassette toilet with spare cassette.
• Compact rear cabin bedroom with a fixed 4ft double bed with open storage below and shelf above.
• Rear trad area containing the engine and the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, Mastervolt 1.5 kW inverter, 2 x 256 amp/hr 6v traction leisure batteries (replaced 2015). 4 x 80w solar panels with an EP Solar Tracer controller keep the batteries charged when not connected to a shoreline. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Galvanic isolator. Kingspan insulation. Central heating is by the back boiler on the Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove via 2 radiators. Water is heated by the engine. Integral steel water tank.
Eeyore is a lovely well cared for 57ft traditional style stern narrowboat. The saloon features a two-seat sofa bed that converts to a double bed giving four berths. She benefitted from a full exterior repaint by S& G Finishers in 2012 and was last out of the water for blacking in 2018. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until April 2021 and would make a versatile starter boat for cruising holidays, or as a live-aboard. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Builder:||Midland Canal Centre|
|Make:||Midland Canal Centre|
|Fit Out:||First Owner|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||57'|
|Fuel capacity:||45 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.