|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120208
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Barrus Shire 45hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with a PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox.
• Quality 10: 6: 4 mm steelwork by Liverpool Boats with a cruiser stern. Pram cover to the rear deck (new in 2014) and cratch and cover to the bow. The boat also has part double glazed windows by Channelglaze.
• Professional fit-out by Foxhangers in light oak faced ply with solid light oak trims to the ceilings and cabin sides, the hull sides are lined with carpet. The flooring is laid with Karndean wood laminate throughout.
• Two plus one-berth accommodation.
• The spacious forward saloon is fitted with a corner cabinet, and storage steps. Morso Squirrel stove (converted to run on diesel with a Lockgate kit) on a tiled hearth, Futon style single sofa bed (could be swapped for a double sofa bed). Free standing shelves and 12v cello TV with built in DVD player. A small table and two chairs form a dining area between the saloon and galley.
• L-shaped galley with a range of cupboards with painted wooden doors, wood effect laminate worktops, tiled splash-back and inset sink with drainer. 12v Shoreline fridge with icebox a built in Vanette gas oven with grill and separate New World hob. Morco gas fired water heater.
• Cabin bathroom with a 4ft hip bath with a mixer shower over. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Sealand Traveler pump out toilet.
• Large rear cabin bedroom with a fixed 4ft double bed with storage below. Full height wardrobe, shelves and free standing chest of drawers. The electrical equipment for the boat is located in a cupboard by the rear doors.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, rear landline connection, 2.5 kW inverter, 4 x 100ah leisure batteries (replaced 2017), battery management. 1 x solar panel to the roof with a Sunsaver controller. Galvanic Isolator. Horn and LED headlamp. Rockwool insulation. Heating is by a Webasto diesel central heating system via 4 radiators and the Morso Squirrel diesel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, the Webasto boiler and the Morco gas heater. Integral steel water tank.
Yuri Gagarin is a handsome three-owner cruiser stern narrowboat by Liverpool Boats with a good quality fit out by Foxhangers. The saloon features a two-seat Futon style sofa bed that converts to a double bed allowing for 4 berth accommodation. The boat benefitted from a full exterior repainted by the current owner in 2016 and was last docked for blacking in September 2020, so is good to go. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until September 2024. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in London.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Yuri Gagarin|
|Model:||54 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||54'|
|Water capacity:||100 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.