|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120230
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Beta 38hp with twin alternators, PRM 120 gearbox. New propellor. New 95 kgf Vetus electric bow thruster.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/4mm steelwork by Pro-build giving beautiful lines with trad stern, canoe shaped bow including storage lockers and leather seat pads. and side doors. New cratch and cover to the bow (not shown in photos) and a hatch cover to the rear by Canvasman.
• Perfectly handcrafted modern fit-out by Kingsground in steamed beech faced ply with solid cherry trim and chrome fittings, four berth, including fitted double bed and Pullman dinette. The sofa bed can also be used as a bed for 2 children. Solid bamboo to the floor.
• Front double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, 4ft 2in double bed, over-bed cupboard, shelf and reading lights and 2 large drawers underneath. Matching silk taffeta bedspread and porthole cushions.
• Walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail, shelves (baskets not incl.) and Hoover washing machine. Wallas diesel fired convection heater.
• Walk-through bathroom with hip bath, shower and folding screen, heated towel rail, washbasin and new Thetford cassette toilet (plumbing in place for a pump out toilet if preferred). Storage cupboard.
• Comfortable Pullman style dinette with quality leather upholstery and storage below (converts to double berth). Cupboard and shelf above.
• Walk-through galley, handmade with block beech worktops. Containing a high quality Wallas diesel cooker, with ceramic hob, 12v shoreline fridge/freezer and Sharp 850w microwave oven. Wood lined steel sides doors.
• Open plan saloon with a Houdini hatch to the ceiling and a second Wallas diesel fired convection heater. Quality leather sofa bed and footstool, flat screen TV in its own housing, storage cupboards and shelves.
• Rear trad area housing engine and electrical equipment for the boat, with extra long sliding hatch.
• Specification includes: 12v/230v throughout, Victron Phoenix 2.5kw inverter/charger, Victron Energy Phoenix multi control, landline socket, 4 leisure batteries. Galvanic isolator. Stainless steel water tank, diesel central heating via 2 Wallas convection heaters and a heated towel rail. Hot water via engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Sprayfoam insulation.
Hunza (named after the village of Hunza in the Karakoram Mountains in Northern Pakistan) is a truly bespoke live-aboard, built to precision on a Pro-Build hull and fitted by time served craftsmen from the award winning Kingsground narrowboats. Hunza’s current owner designed her as a luxurious and spacious live aboard and has maintained her with care, presenting her for sale in virtually the same condition as she was first delivered in. Hunza has recently benefited from a series of useful upgrades. She had a full professional re-paint in 2019 and has been blacked with Interzone 954 at the same time, keeping her protected for a further 7 years. The hull has also been treated with Zinga galvanic protection coating when new. Must be viewed.
Lying in Lincolnshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||57'|
|Fuel capacity:||220 Litres|
|Water capacity:||590 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.