|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
London London UK|
Brand new, Dec 2020, 12.6 x 60-foot wide beam for sale, London. Finished to a high professional standard.
I am a private seller and can introduce you to the builder who you can choose to work with to finish the job.
Leading into the boat from the back/stern deck, you are met by a Quartz 4, handmade, removable step staircase with detailed kickboards to match the double deck doors and sliding hatch, fitted with high-security monkey bolts and chrome Yale lock.
An unobstructed view the entire way through to the end/bow master bedroom gives a spacious and free-flowing feel. To the starboard side is a concealed electrical cupboard housing full Victron set up of;
- 3kva Inverter charger
- x2 100/50 mppts
- 240v and 12v distribution boards and fuse panels
- 240v immersion
- Galvanic isolator
- Shore hookup
- Master kill switch.
The starboard side is fitted with full length, under gunnel mood lighting; Bluetooth LED strip lighting, with music sync ability, which Smart Phone APP or remote controller can control. As well as x5 double 240v sockets with two large windows and a swan hatch above.
On the port side, there is a second bedroom/office built to accommodate a full-size double bed and wardrobe, which features a beautiful curved wall and pocket door.
The curved wall feature leads to a large kitchen area fitted with 240v cooker ignition and isolator, x3 above gunnel black nickel 240v sockets, 2 double 12v sockets to match 12v and 240v fridge and washing machine connections below.
Hot, cold and sink waste is installed below a large window. The kitchen/living area features a generous triple glazed skylight, flooding the room with light, and a fully fitted Defra Approved Ecosy+ Purefire 7-8kw Curve multi-burner stove comes fully installed. The room backs onto the bathroom bulkhead painted Thunder Grey and, from a distance, merges with the master bedroom bulkhead to look like one wall.
There is a below gunnel double 240v socket with a 12v socket installed on a lower feature wall to the lounge area.
The kitchen area is ready for appliances to be installed to your preference, both for 240 and 12v.
A 1,220 Watt solar panel system is backed by a large AGM maintenance-free battery bank of 660ah to provide constant 240v throughout the boat, thanks to a 3kw inverter charger, which can handle modern-day appliances.
From the corridor, there is an ample bathroom with a full-size bath, housing a hidden bath filler and rain head shower unit above, and an integrated tap with a floating basin situated below a porthole. A high end, self churner Compoost toilet and an extractor fan with an isolator to shut off comes fully installed.
Throughout the barge, a commercial-grade, concrete effect, moisture-resistant flooring has been professionally laid. Also, all window liners and portholes come fitted with handmade Scandinavian Redwood frames and professionally painted.
A sliding pocket door reveals a spacious master bedroom, painted white, featuring a thunder grey bulkhead to the bathroom.
Lights and horn are fitted for security and navigation. The outer barge is finished in primer.
Note: This is a project boat, but we can work with you for any additional extras added upon your request; kitchen to client spec, built-in furnishings (wardrobes in both bedrooms, storage units throughout barge), furnishings, full central heating.
- Triple glazed Skylight 800X1400mm (on inside), 1000x1600mm outside.
- High-end Dulux paint coatings applied throughout the boat, white and thunder grey.
- Stove 7 KW twin skin flue Defra approved for clean air act.
- Full-size bath, hidden bath filler and rain heard shower unit above.
- First, fix plumbing installed ready for optional extra for towel trail and radiators.
- 7 window liners and 3 portholes made in Scandinavian Redwood.
- Full electrical cupboard upon entrance, concealed door enough room for full-sized wardrobe with double bed. Curved feature wall
- Removable Quartz 4 steep staircase.
- Defra Approved Ecosy+ Purefire 7-8kw Curve multi-burner stove, with a 5-year guarantee.
- All services available for appliances install 240/12v appliances constant 240v available.
- 3kw inverter charger, able to handle modern-day appliances.
- Under gunnel LED mood feature lighting
- Commercial grade moisture resistant flooring laid throughout, concrete effect.
- 5 double sockets on the right-hand side + 1 double 240 and 1 double 12 v above gunnel height bedroom. Kitchen 3 double 240 sockets above the worktop, x2 double 12v above the worktop, cooker 240v with isolator.
- Barge, 60 x 12.6 foot, Dec 2020 build
- Plating 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm
- Water Tank, Stainless steel approx 625 litres
- Fuel Tank, Steel filler and drain off approx 300 litres
- Decks, all self-draining
- Bow Thruster, Full 95kgf
- Stern Cruiser with rail
- Engine, Canine 52 HP, 4-cylinder diesel, RCD emission compliant with manufacturer's engine and gearbox warranty (fitted and commissioned)
- Insulation, Sprayed foam throughout over wooden battens, down to floorboard level.
- 12v and 240v
- x4 305 Watt Victron Monocrystalline solar panels
- x2 Smart Solar Charge controllers MPPT 100v / 50 amp
- Battery monitor BMV 712
- x3 AGM Batteries 12V - 220Ah
- 350A Battery Switch
- MultiPlus 12/3000/120-16
- Lynx Power in
- Galvanic Isolator VDI-16
- Solar panels tilted kit fitted
|Fit Out:||Fully-lined with Solar panels, electrics, bathroom.|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Canaline 4 cylinder diesel|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||180 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||55 Gallons|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.