|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Diglis Basin Worcestershire UK
Selling our 1994 60ft Colecraft stern cruiser narrowboat finished in Oxford Blue (Toplac - 105) and Rustic Red (Toplac - 501). Lived in for the past 3 years.
New (2 years) cratch cover
New (2 years) stern pram and cover
New (6 months) led lighting throughout
New (2 years) leisure/starter batteries x 4
Full 230v AC rewire (2 years)
New (2 years) hot water tank and expansion vessel
Last blacked/new annodes Nov 2018
BSS to 2020
1. Enter through double doors to the cockpit. Benches either side with storage underneath. 1.8l Thornycroft diesel engine in the bay with 4 110Ah batteries fitted. (serviced Nov 2018). Steelaway will come with a portable generator, connected to the boat via gas converted generator, however the previous owner shed no light on its operation and I have never used it. I suggest a thorough service before use.
2. Hatch/double doors leading to... small cloak room with cupboard containing 230v AC consumer unit and 12v DC fuses. Battery charger. Coat hooks. Washing machine plumbing (not used). 2 port hole windows.
3. Corridor leading to...rear cabin with fixed double bed, Under bed storage with hot water tank. 2 x wardrobe, 1 containg Alde gas central heating (not currently used/servicing adviseable). 3 x double 230v AC sockets. 8 x led lights. 2 portholes, 2 windows, 1 skylight. 1 2000 watt electric radiator (fitted). Alde gas radiator.
4. Corridor leading to... w/c containing pump out toilet, sink, half size bath with shower. Under sink cabinet with over sink cabinet/mirror. 3 x led lights. Side hatch, 1 privacy window. 1 x 800 watt electric radiator (fitted). Alde gas radiator.
5. Corridor leading to... dinette/double bed. Over bed shelves. Holding/waste tank with extra storage. 2 x double 230v AC sockets 3 x led lights. 2 windows. Alde gas radiator.
6. Corridor leading to... open plan kitchen/lounge containing various units, 4 hob gas/grill and oven (hob and oven are separate). Skylight. Cupboard in lounge with water pump in the base and fitted Kenwood DPX-700DAB (car stereo) with 2 x fitted speakers. TV point. Solid fuel burner recently removed. 4 x double 230v AC sockets (2 with USB chargers). 9 x led lights. 4 windows. 1 2000 watt electric radiator (fitted). Alde gas radiator.
7. Double doors leading to... cratch with seats/under seat storage, fresh water tank. Gas locker.
Excellent condition and high standard of fit throughout. Blinds fitted on each window (except portholes and 1 window in the kitchen) with privacy doors running through the corridor/each bulkhead. Light and airy, oak flooring throughout with a homely feel.
Oxford Blue (Toplac - 105) sides/front/back and Rustic Red (Toplac - 501) roof with yellow coach lines and white sign writing.
Cratch - Portable washing machine
Lounge - 28" wall mounted flat screen smart/dvd tv. Sofa.
Kitchen - under counter retro look Cookology fridge/freezer
Stern - Under counter Cookology freezer
TV coax input point front right of the boat there is a small leak (Maxview Omnimax Pro aerial with magnetic base included(not got round to fitting it))
Side top hatch will not open or close fully (side hatch will open fully and has has new oak panels and brass fittings)
Currently moored on a Residential Mooring in Diglis Basin, Worcester, WR53BW (negotiate transfer with BWML). Lovely berth commanding views to Diglis top lock and up into Worcester city. Lots of Paperwork history and new 4 hob burner to fit included.
Questions, viewings, offers welcome...
|Model:||60 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|